Private Markets - Senior Distribution / Investor Relations / Sales Support - London
The individual will be working with various departments including sales, client services, marketing, portfolio managers and product to help with the distribution and investor relations strategy for new private market funds across real estate, private debt and private equity.
- Helping support the development and delivery of the Distribution Private Assets Strategy in relation to sales process, reporting, closings, side letters, sustainability, operating model, target markets, channel distribution
- Own co-ordination of Distribution's input to the central Private Assets Programme to ensure clients needs are factored in
- Contribute to the design of new operating models and business processes related to Private Assets and other areas of the business
- Lead and support the delivery of other projects that help European Distribution transform to meet our clients needs of today and the future
- Providing management and control over the execution of project initiatives from business acceptance through to delivery, with the use of central program managers
- Building strong relationships with internal teams across the business.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Degree level educated with strong academic background.
- Strong background private market products, their distribution and investor services
- Experience in institutional and wholesale clients markets
- Ability to interact with people at various levels of seniority
- Highly organised and details orientated, being able to work towards deadlines
- Must be prepared to challenge and stand up for their opinions
- Working effectively across cultures, functions and locations.