Goodman Masson have partnered with an Investment Management business based in London to assist with their search for an Accountant for an initial 6 months fixed term contract.
The growing investment manager currently have over £1.4 billion assets under management and invest into businesses that make a difference, including renewable energy. Summary of responsibilities below:
The type of candidate should:
- Management accounting for large portfolio
- Variance commentary on asset level performance
- Approval of payments from time to time
- Ad hoc finance tasks
- BE part or newly qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA (or have experience to a similar level)
- Have a positive attitude toward solving problems
- Have a proactive approach to workload
- Be comfortable working in a team environment
- Have high level Excel skills
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.