We are looking for a Content Writer ideally with experience in asset management and product marketing, although this is not a prerequisite.
The Content Writer will assist in the production of written and new media content on a broad range of topics in a manner consistent with the businesses brand and market positioning. The writer will be expected to develop a strong grasp of and clearly articulate the companies investment strategies, research, and processes.
The Content Writer will help to develop materials that support our sales and marketing efforts. This includes, but is not limited to, thought leadership, sales aids, email, social media and web content, blogs, video content, investment commentaries and product profiles.
The hire will play a key role in showcasing the businesses innovation and creativity through the delivery of better, faster, more client appropriate communication.Core responsibilities
Qualifications and skills
- accurately reflect the strategy and market activity and encompass market outlooks
- Write and deliver regular and ad hoc investment communications of a sales-oriented, educational, and technical nature, with sensitivity to strategy-specific or market developments.
- Help ensure the consistency and integrity of marketing messaging.
- Help to identify marketing communications opportunities and new mediums of delivery
- Tailor messaging to the intended audience.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales colleagues to identify market trends and appetite as well as the businesses latest thinking and investment ideas. Translate that information into marketing and sales support materials.
- Support digital efforts by developing digital content, video stories, social media content, blogs and web copy.
- Generate high quality written deliverables in response to fast-paced market developments.
- Update existing materials, including rewrites of sales aids and marketing messages
- Help coordinate with marketing and sales to identify market needs.
- Professional writing experience, asset management experience preferable but not a necessity
- Skilled communicator with experience of different mediums
- Excellent writing skills, with proof of success
- Good interpersonal skills; desire and ability to work in a small-team setting
- Ability to independently manage a full workload and respond to shifting priorities
- Great attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- An interest in project management