The individual will be working with senior members of the team and have exposure to various departments including portfolio managers, sales, marketing to manage the product initiatives for the firm.
- Helping with product initiatives, within the product development team, from fund launches, mergers, and restructures.
- Review of KIIDs and other fund documentation in relation to the funds to help ensure their accuracy
- Review of the fund fees, having a good understanding of how these are accrued and charged.
- Review and publication of funds data
- Help with drafting board papers for fund initiatives
- Assist with fund queries received from internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain and update procedures
- Liaising with internal departments such as compliance,
- Working with fund lawyers to prepare offering documents and shareholder communications
- Degree level educated with strong academic background.
- 2-4 years experience in product/fund initiatives roles previously.
- Studying towards a professional qualification
- Ability to interact with people at various levels of seniority
- Highly organised and details orientated
- Must be prepared to challenge and stand up for their opinions
- Working effectively across cultures, functions and locations.