Join a FTSE 100 life-saving technology company as a Finance Business Partner where you will be responsible for producing and developing reporting and analysis for the main decision makers in the Group. Based in Amersham, this role is looking for a fully qualified accountant with experience of consolidations, this is a great opportunity to be a part of a global company experiencing tremendous growth.
Your responsibilities as a Finance Business Partner :
- Provide high quality business performance reporting, insight and constructive challenge to facilitate robust commercial and operational decision making.
- Business partnering the Sector teams by providing actionable insight to support improvements in their financial performance
- Assist in the strategic planning, annual budgeting and monthly rolling forecast cycles.
- Assist in the consolidation and preparation of the group monthly management accounts, as reported by each of the 50 operating companies, for presentation to the Board, Exec and other users.
- Preparation of group weekly sales and orders information.
- Support the analysis for the preparation of the statutory reporting at half year and year end by the Group Chief Accountant.
- Support the project team on the implementation of a new consolidation and FP&A tool to drive improved accountability and analysis of business performance.
- Collaborate with and educate the operating companies to improve their financial performance and capability, particularly ensuring information is submitted in a timely and accurate manner.
- Other ad hoc projects such as due diligence assignments and acquisition integration.
Required skills and experience as a Finance Business Partner :
The successful candidate will need to be qualified (ACA, CIMA or equivalent). Experience of an International Group and the consolidation of reporting units with multiple functional currencies is required. Knowledge of consolidating information on COGNOS Controller, Tagetik or similar system such as HFM/TM1/PBCS etc is also required. Experience of using report writing software a distinct advantage.
£70,000 - £80,000 + bonus, healthcare, pension
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.