Lively, positive spirit of a start-up, with the stability of a longer-established player, this leading quant firm is looking for an expert C++ engineer to join their core UI team. Their projects include applications for real-time trading and generation of information-rich visualizations based on archived data.
Developers here are highly valued and well-rewarded for hard work, and as a result, are some of the brightest minds from across the trading, tech and start-up industries. This team serves the UI needs across the business, and this role will involve writing highly optimized code for high-performance back-ends running on Linux to process huge amounts of data. There will also be an opportunity to do full-stack work, contributing to the C++ front-end code for Qt desktop applications, as well as Typescript/React for web applications.
Here, technology is viewed as key to their continued success. The successful C++ Engineer will be passionate about development, have a strong work ethic and be motivated to continually learn and improve.
***Remote interviews are still possible, but all starts are now onsite and only if it specifies clearly is this role available fully remotely.*** Requirements
NB: Please do not apply if you are a fresh graduate. Benefits
- Minimum 4+ years' modern C++ development experience (C++ 11/14/17/20)
- Solid experience of Linux and low-level systems programming
- Knowledge of and ability to develop scalable back-end services
- Skilled at writing reliable code, and providing code review feedback to others
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- They're willing to be flexible with WFH
- Enormous opportunity to grow, learn and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
If this sounds like you, or you'd like to know more, please get in touch. Andy Stirling-Martin
020 3137 9579