My client, a global middle market Investment bank in London, is currently undergoing a multi-hire campaign, looking to hire several Associates to contribute to the growth of their firm. The business is doing exceptionally well and are continuing to take market share from their competitors!
If you are an Associate level candidate coming from a strong M&A execution background and other corporate finance transaction experience, this is the role for you! Role:
- Supporting the origination and execution of M&A and other corporate finance transactions.
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple sub-sectors
- To work on transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of sub-sectors
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure the smooth running of the execution process
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects.
- Must have direct investment banking experience or related experience
- No specific sector experience is required
- Excellent analytical, modelling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure
If you fit the above requirements and are interested in continuing a career in M&A please apply!