Goodman Masson have partnered with a leading Investment Manager to assist with their search for a Qualified Accountant, to work within their Financial Control & Reporting team to cover a 12-months maternity leave.
You will be working with various teams to produce journal entries, provide audit support, prepare monthly close packages and review financial statements.Main Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Working with various teams to produce journal entries, audit support and financial statement footnotes
- Preparing monthly close packages
- Performing and reviewing monthly financial analysis and presenting results to senior management
- Substantiating various general ledger accounts with detailed reconciliations and analysis, documenting and communicating variances requiring explanation
- Monitoring processes and controls as well as recommending, designing and implementing control improvements on an ongoing basis
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience with Hedge Funds, Investment Management and/or Financial Services strongly preferred
- Experience in performing month-end close processes and preparing financial statements preferred
- PeopleSoft (GL system) experience preferred
- London office based 5 days per week
- Office perks include: free food, learning & development sessions etc.
- Salary: £60k-£65k
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.