I am currently partnering with an excited brand within the renewables space who are looking for an experienced Treasury Manager to support the business as it scales and continues its rapid growth across your Europe.
Managing a small team whilst taking ownership of the businesses banking relationships, forecasts, and processes, this role will be integral to the treasury functions development and require someone who is a confident stakeholder manager, can bring experience of processes design and improvement to the table, and will champion the utilisation of finance data to leverage commercial gain.Responsibilities
- Management of the businesses banking relationships and liquidity requirements
- FX risk management and developing of FX risk mitigation strategies
- Treasury data analysis and financial modelling for senior management
- Supervision of cash management processes
- Cashflow forecasting and creating board reports
- Managing small existing team with plans to grow it in time
To be a good fit for this role, you will have:
- Proven experience as a Treasury Manager in charge of function
- Knowledge of treasury accounting including financial instruments, liquidity management, cashflow forecasting a foreign exchange
- Experience in building and maintaining strong banking relationships
- Solid understanding of financial markets, financial/debt instruments
- Motivated by a fast moving, high growth environment
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels of the business and build strong stakeholder relationships
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply via this advert, or to be fast tracked, please send your CV directly to me with a brief covering note, at email@example.com.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.