A top tier global Investment Bank is currently hiring for multiple Regulatory Accountant positions at equivalent to AVP level in their London office.
Part of an experienced team, you will support the Director in the Capital reporting function in making sure the Bank adheres to regulatory requirements and keep up to date on changes in the regulatory landscape.
Excellent benefits package and a flexible approach to hybrid workingThe Role:
- Production of daily capital calculations and analysis across credit and market risk
- Produce quarterly returns including manual adjustments, reconciliations and variance analysis, presenting results to management.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the use of regulatory software
- Support on implementation of changes in regulations for capital and external reporting teams.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders and assist in the production of capital analysis.
- Process improvements and identifying areas for efficiencies in processes.
- Support on development of regulatory systems and carrying out UAT
- Other ad-hoc work around capital reporting, systems and policy as required
- Highly sought-after Investment Banking business with a complex set of products.
- Opportunity to partner with multiple stakeholders across the Bank and act as a business partner to Front Office groups
- Excellent scope for progression across a global Banking group.
- Generous package inc. Bonus, Pension
- Previous hands-on experience of Regulatory Reporting, ideally in Capital
- Qualified Accountant would be beneficial (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Advanced Excel with the ability to map data
- Ability to work closely with senior management up to C-suite
If this sounds like you then apply now or send a CV to email@example.com