You will concentrate on several franchise-enriching areas such as Wealth, ESG, and Thematic with a primary overall target objective of fulfilling the rapidly growing need for access to a wide array of ESG and Thematic investment segments that exists in the UK Wealth space. The Impact
As the demand for product solutions increases, it is an incredibly exciting time to be a member of a motivated and expanding team. Impact ESG and Thematic investing and solutions have been consistently cited as among the fastest growing categories of the UK Wealth market.
By engaging strategically and tactically with both current key accounts and potential wealth intermediary clients and partners, you will concentrate on enhancing the value and visibility of a wide range of innovative solutions. This will entail placing a strategic emphasis on important solutions across a wide range of domains, such as ESG, Climate and cutting-edge technology. About You
You have a track record of success in business and extensive knowledge of the Wealth and intermediary landscape in the UK, including New Model Advisors, Wealth Platforms, and distribution strategies for ETF providers.
Additionally, you will feel at ease working both independently and as a team member with sales generalists, product and marketing managers. Responsible for promoting sales, product development, and the closing of opportunities. The Team
To ensure customers are successful in launching new products and acquiring assets for current products connected to the company's product range and collaborate with colleagues across the product, research, and commercial organisation.
You will be an ambassador for our brand, and foster a high-performance culture of client-centrism and cooperation, focused execution, teamwork, innovation, and integrity.Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Major player in carrying out the European sales strategy overall, with a concentration on the UK Wealth market, ESG, and thematic product lines.
- Participate in the commercialisation of our ESG and Thematic products through a variety of direct and intermediated Wealth Channels as a subject matter expert.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company's offerings and capabilities and exhibit intellectual vigour by actively educating oneself about changing product trends and the market for ESG and Thematic Solutions.
- Work with the commercial and product teams to introduce potential customers to our selection of currently available and developing products, their use in a variety of investment vehicles, and how to distinguish them from offers from other companies.
- Collaborate with others to exchange knowledge and insights, enabling market and competition analyses to guide our licencing activities and provide support for our clients.
- Establish a reputation for yourself among customers in the wealth sector and uphold your credibility to become their go-to partner for all ESG and thematic investing areas.
- At least 10 years of successful track record in a relationship management and/or sales revenue generation role.
- In possession of capital markets knowledge and experience, whether on the buy or sell side, employing various data and material; familiarity with ETFs, Mutual Funds, and Separately Managed Accounts; and a successful track record in a relationship management and/or sales revenue generating function.
- Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent qualification, required; CFA or an MBA degree is desirable.
- Extensive industry knowledge of active and passive products for wealth managers and advisors.
- Ability to think critically about changing thematic investing trends and a desire to constantly learn and share new insights both internally and with clients.
- A results-oriented leader who values and owns partnerships and deeds them essential to achieving corporate goals.
- Strong consultative sales abilities and approach; expertise in selling solutions; resilience in the face of protracted and challenging sales cycles.
- The capacity to promote growth through demonstrable results in sales from proactive prospecting, seeking advice on problems, and closing deals.
- Work well in a setting that is highly collaborative and team-oriented.
- Excellent communication, planning, interpersonal, negotiating, and closing abilities.
- B2B Financial services experience with direct exposure to client product development pipelines and delivering solutions for the creation of financial products for the UK Wealth Market.
- in managing and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively within a commercial team.
- Successful educator of colleagues and clients on comparing and contrasting products.
- Experience influencing others and collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders, both inside and externally, to achieve goals.
- Contributing regularly to Salesforce in a way that facilitates data analysis and enhances client experience.
Salary: £100k-130k + 50% bonus
"Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills. "
For similar roles, please visit www.miryco.com