- Develop and manage high-performance, robust-to-market-conditions trading strategies;
- Closely monitor algorithmic execution to ensure instruments traded at their best prices after cost;
- Handle multi-dimensional data of high frequency with in-depth knowledge of market microstructure behaviors.
- A top degree in quantitative related fields. Master degree is preferred.
- Exceptional background in mathematics and logical reasoning
- A thorough understanding of traditional and emerging financial markets, comprehensive mindsets of risk management
- Solid proficiency in data analysis with various statistical tools and programming languages (python preferred). Practical experience in C++ is a plus
- Able to multi-task under stress and volatile market environment, communicate with precision, and react proactively
- Competitive base and bonus
- Flat structure with a positive team spirit
- Multiple company overseas trips per year
- Leisure activities such as sports, board games, etc.
Interested parties please send your resume by clicking the Apply Now button
Please indicate the name and position of the post: name + position