11585 About our client
Our client is a well-capitalised portfolio company of a large credit investment fund. This company focuses on providing property-backed loans to expanding businesses across the UK and Ireland, where the borrower is not doing any new build property development.
They are looking for a Director to join their team based in England. Their offices in England are based in Manchester and London and the location of the role can be flexible. The team has an existing support and loan servicing team in place, meaning you can focus on origination of new business.
As the leading member of a front office team, you will be responsible for originating and leading your own deals from day one. In addition to a base salary, you will participate in an attractive profit-share scheme, which is directly related to the value of loans issued. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Source and originate bridge loan investments, secured against property assets
- Take a lead role in the day to day analysis and execution of investments
- Structure and negotiate investments, identify potential structuring issues and create solutions
- Prior investment experience in property-backed lending
- A successful track record of originating new business
- A strong network of potential clients in England