Industry-leading market maker using innovative and cutting-edge technology, with data at the core of the investment process, looking for an SRE with coding experience. Great opportunity for a creative problem-solver to work on delivering robust platforms and applications for research, trading and risk management.
Working in partnership with trading, quant research and engineering teams, you'll be responsible for the full lifecycle of innovative platforms - building them from scratch from a variety of languages and technologies, backed by rigorous automated testing, release and deployment. You'll also drive best practices, using industry-standard containerization, orchestration and cloud platforms.
The successful candidate will enjoy facing off to the business and have the ability to work in a demanding environment with the potential for rapidly changing requirements. Requirements
- 3+ years' professional experience
- Solid Kubernetes and Docker knowledge and experience
- Strong skills in management and troubleshooting Linux on bare metal, VMs
- Experience with SDLC (tracking and scm, agile processes, CI/CD)
- Sound experience working in a distributed/scalable environment
- Creative problem solver, someone who can look at the bigger picture
- Finance experience NOT required
- Significant salary + bonus + benefits
- Build complex software solutions to solve challenging problems in agile environment
- Positive, friendly culture
If you feel you are suitable for this role, drop me an email or give me a call! Jack Peck
[t] +44 20 3745 6537