The individual will be working with various departments including portfolio managers, sales, marketing to structure and launch funds across a range of strategies, including UK and Ireland domicilesResponsibilities
- Responsible for the full end-to-end product development lifecycle of structures, working across equity, fixed income, multi-asset and some private equity.
- Managing the product launch process from inception through the governance through to board
- Providing management and control over the execution of project initiatives from business acceptance through to delivery.
- Working with various teams to have oversight and management of the operational infrastructure and making sure it is in place to for new products.
- Working with fund lawyers to prepare offering documents and shareholder communications relating to the fund vehicle establishment across a broad range of jurisdictions.
- Building strong relationships with internal teams across the business.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Participating in various industry body working groups and supporting ad hoc project work.
- Degree level educated with strong academic background.
- Background in product or fund consultancy
- Experience in dealing with institutional and retail market
- Ability to interact with people at various levels of seniority
- Highly organised and details orientated, being able to work towards deadlines
- Must be prepared to challenge and stand up for their opinions
- Working effectively across cultures, functions and locations.