The Facilities Mgmt Country Mgr provides full leadership and supervisory responsibility. Provides operational/service leadership and direction to team(s). Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge through provision of value-added perspectives or advisory services. May contribute to the development of new techniques, models and plans within area of expertise. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required. Generally has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness of end results and shared responsibility for planning and budgets. Work affects an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Full supervisory responsibility, ensuring motivation and development of team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities. Responsibilities:
- The Facilities Mgmt Country Mgr manages the day to day operational aspects of all Citigroup Corporate premises.
- Implementing and managing an Asset Management strategy for the portfolio to support the business plan.
- Responsible for the overall coordination and management of Citi sustainability program.
- Coordinate overall energy awareness program with staff and out-sourced personnel with a focus on expense reduction initiatives through energy conservation.
- Line Management responsibility for outsourced staff engaged in the Buildings operations Management function.
- The position will require the individual to be on call 24 hours a day for FM issues.
- Providing ad hoc reports to Citi Realty Services (CRS) local and regional management.
- Overall Profit and Loss (P&L) responsibility for Property Assets under management.
- Manage, controls, analyses, forecasts and reports expense for each assigned facility.
- Manage closely utility consumption and develop and administers a comprehensive expense reduction program.
- Inventory management of Citigroup's non-technology assets including reporting to local financial control teams and external auditors.
- Perform Quarterly Building Operating Review (QBOR) and periodically inspect facilities to ensure proper operation and management of all building systems.
- Risk Management and Compliance.
- Ensuring compliance with Citigroup's CRS Operating policies and procedures, Health and Environmental standards and with all related local regulations.
- Maintain records and reports as required.
- Identify and investigates legal and regulatory issues. Is responsible for maintaining code compliance, environmental guidelines, critical systems testing and emergency procedures in the facility.
- Ensure preventive facilities maintenance program is maintained and regularly updated as required, utilizing and coordinating contracted services and vendors, in accordance with Citi's guidelines in order to minimize equipment failure and maximize equipment efficiency.
- Responsible for obtaining all necessary building related licenses and permits.
- Ensure timely reporting and updates to Citigroup Insurance Risk Management (CIRM) on all matters relating to building insurance.
- All other compliance requirements relating to the Asset Management function including but not limited to Risk and Control Self Assessment, Records Retention and Information Security.
- Maintenance of a CRS Continuity Of Business plan, including updating of Living Disaster Recovery Planning System (LDRPS) and close coordination with Country COB officer.
- Vendor Management.
- Managing the Principal outsourcing vendor partner.
- Developing and managing a full facilities management program utilizing and coordinating contracted services and vendors engaged in fabric, plant and equipment maintenance.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of local regulations and building controls authorities policies/procedures
- Knowledge of local vendors/contractors and their best practices
- Comprehensive knowledge and expertise in building systems
- Good working knowledge of practical Health and Safety within the built environment
- Practical Experience of Procurement activity especially in relation to the specification of services contracts and fabric, plant and equipment replacement
- Good experience in an International Corporate environment, including building/property management and maintenance management
- experience in buildings operations and management, preferably within a Multi-national organization
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Corporate Services Job Family:
Facilities Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting