Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
Our community of game changers at OCBC builds for the future; think Ambitious goals, act with a strong Belief and execute with Courage and agility to drive impact. These ABCs sit at the centre of our culture of change and innovation. Be a Relationship Manager at OCBC, and join our community of game changers. What you'll do
- To service their business with the full range of financial products and services, including cross-selling capital markets, corporate finance, treasury, cash management and trade finance products.
- To prepare credit propositions and credit reviews, including cashflow projection and analysis.
- To generate revenue from existing and new relationships.
- To solicit new business opportunities from existing customers.
- To conduct business development and to solicit new relationship names.
- Minimum 3 years' of relevant banking experience, ideally in customer coverage and relationship management roles
- Good team player who is driven, pro-active and has a positive attitude
- Able to read and understand corporate financial statements
- Results oriented and customer focused
At OCBC, we recognise your drive, passion and talent. We will bring out the best in you and empower you to excel. Fulfil your life goals and career ambitions with us.
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.