Project Manager - Liquidity Change Location:
Hybrid London - 1 day weekContract length:
6 monthsDay Rate:
£550 PAYERole Purpose
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC, and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further. We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role Project Manager - Liquidity Change.
Project Manager - Liquidity is a global role which is part of a wider Liquidity Change Delivery Programme. The role is required to lead and drive the end to end project management of defined project(s) within the Liquidity Book of Work (BoW).The Project Manager - Liquidity Risk will
Technical Skill Requirements
- Be responsible for the project plan and delivery of a Liquidity workstream in his/her remit. This includes project planning, resources management, dependencies management and engagement with all stakeholders and delivery partners both within Finance Change and the wider team.
- Agree and manage dependencies on core delivery team (including FoTC team), including release delivery
- Responsible for the overall training and communications required for change implementation of the project
- Implement Target Operation Model and business vision for the project
- Drive project delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, and risks.
- Lead definition of staffing, responsibilities, and schedules.
- Establish effective project controls and procedures.
- Set high expectations concerning quality and put in place quality assurance processes.
- Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to programme leadership and steering committees as appropriate and make recommendations to influence decision making to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation.
- Provide visible leadership to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio across Finance.
- Drive the adoption of Change Management Framework Led the team to meet performance targets aligned to programme / project objectives).
- Preferred experience in delivery of Facilities, Derivatives onboarding or adjustment remediation preferred (inc citizen development tool delivery (i.e., MS access))
- This not an IT role
- The role is a matrix management role, in which the role holder will be required to work closely with other teams within Finance Change Delivery, with IT, and with business stakeholders including Site and Regional ALCM teams, Group Treasury team and ALCM Operations team.
- A solid Liquidity reporting knowledge and understanding of liquidity platforms
- An understanding of change delivery lifecycles and delivery methodologies
- A strong appreciation of systems and data architectures, specifically in a finance environment
- Excellent analysis skills, with ability to structure problems and find solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
Personal Skill Requirements (Must have)
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in business, finance, mathematics, related field or equivalent experience
Experience (Must have)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Mature and independent - able to work with little supervision
- Ability to professionally and effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels of management
- Proficiency in creatively problem solving
- A self-starter with excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Desire and commitment to make a difference
- Team player able to manage conflict and conflicting priorities
- Ability to provide direction to more junior colleagues
- Ability to quickly attain understanding of new systems and processes
- Minimum 10 years of experience in regulatory and risk management domain
- Preferred experience in delivery of Facilities, Derivatives onboarding or adjustment remediation preferred (inc citizen tool delivery) Including:
- Matrix Management of Change and IT teams
- Data sourcing and validation
- Management of Test Leads
- Business readiness activities
- Financial Services Project Experience across both internal reporting and regulatory requirements, with solid experience of Liquidity reporting processes
- Experience in change management, driven by IT systems implementation or enhancement, across a large organization
- Experience in delivering data remediation projects
- Delivery and Test management experience beneficial
- Track record of successful delivery
- Experience of working in Asset Liability Management
- S166 liquidity remediation exposure beneficial
If you are interested then please don't delay, email firstname.lastname@example.org & add me on LinkedIn for future vacancy's