This role sits within the firm's Risk and Regulatory practice, working with organisations in the Wealth and Asset Management sector.
Your main responsibilities will be advising clients on key areas of risk and regulatory compliance across all aspects of the WAM sector and the practical solutions that can be deployed to drive more efficient and effective management of risk.
This is including but not limited to :
- Transformation agenda
- Functional target operating models
- The use of risk management technologies
- Conduct risk
- The compliance operating model response to the evolving ESG agenda.
The ideal candidate will have a background in consultancy work in the Wealth and Asset space and be adaptable as you will be working with a diverse client portfolio.
You will -
- Review, develop, and implement optimal risk and compliance operating models and frameworks across the first 2 lines of defence
- Support regulatory driven transformation programmes
- Discuss complex risk and regulatory issues with the C - Suite
- Develop market leading approaches to risk management strategy and appetite design
- Optimise and embed operational resilience