Large accounting firm The role
As the Internal Audit Manager, you will be involved in supporting various Governance, Risk and Internal Audit engagement for clients across the Financial Services sector in particular for Wealth Managemnet/Private Banking. The responsibilities
- Supporting in the delivery of a portfolio of internal audit, governance, risk and control engagements.
- SoX framework design and controls testing
- Supporting Partners/Directors to identify and develop new client relationships.
- Identify and communicate findings arising from the testing results to senior management within the team and external stakeholders.
- Experience in internal or external audit, internal controls, risk assessment/management.
- Regulatory compliance or governance with either large banks or within a consulting environment
- Experience of managing internal and external stakeholders
- Experience within Wealth Management/Private Banking willbe prioritised
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.