WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection.
We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Do you want to work for one of the world's leading film/Media studios ? Do you want to utilise your skills and experience in an exciting fast paced environment with a real team feel?
We are looking for a Finance Manager based within London to work a minimum of 6 months with Warner with the possibility of the role becoming permanent.Key Roles
- Review Cost Centre spending plans with Financial Analyst and EMEA Department heads.
- Review of Management Packs (including Profit & Loss Statements) prior to distribution to the Senior Management Team
- In collaboration with Burbank HQ, develop, prepare & distribute templates to Territories and EMEA Business partners (Category & Department Heads). This includes providing guidance and training as appropriate.
- Help define and implement KPI reporting framework for specified categories or territories
- Key contact across specified territories and categories for revenue queries (e.g. accruals versus actuals)
- Supervise Financial Analyst in completion of Quarter-end processes including:
- Preparation of accrual journals and validation of postings
- Reconciling and validating actuals and forecasts in Planning systems and SAP
- Refresh SAP BW Reports for Profit & Loss review
- Profit & Loss reviews, including variance analysis
- Assist the Executive Director and VP working with category teams to develop actions plans for core initiatives
- Partner with local territories to drive business planning processes, including licensee business reviews examining subcategory performance, market penetration, deal post mortem, and strategic alignment.
- Creation of template spreadsheets for completion by sales and Opco Business Operations colleagues.
- Pulling different data from submissions and creating reports.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office - advanced knowledge of Excel is essential, including pivot tables.
- Experience of SAP and BW reports preferred
- Knowledge of Tableau an advantage
- Experience of working with, managing and entering data into complex systems (including spreadsheets and databases).
- Strong communication and presentation skills - ability to present financial data to both finance and non-finance teams, at various levels, across the business
- Used to multitasking and ability to work well under time constraints in a fast-moving environment
- Experience of budgeting, forecasting within a commercial environment.
- Strong organizational skills and a strong emphasis on attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexibly in an environment where the demands and focus of the job can vary and change throughout the year depending on the needs of the business.
- Experienced and confident when dealing with colleagues in different teams and external clients in different time zones.
- Experience managing other people's workload and delegating work to others in the team preferable.
- Work experience in a commercial environment essential
- University educated
- 2 years PQE in CIMA or ACCA
Please note that Warner offer Hybrid working. If you are interested, please get in touch.