You will be involved in proprietary research and developing enhanced solutions to deliver them into production. You will be joining a team of researchers with doctoral and post-doctoral degrees in Mathematics and Computer Science.Requirements:-
- Minimum Doctoral degree or in the last year of the Doctoral degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Science, Physics or Electrical Engineering.
- Demonstrable capacity to produce high quality peer reviewed research.
- Familiar with Linux infrastructure and python (C++ familiarity would be beneficial). Candidates need to be passionate about coding.
- Preferably some knowledge of financial market mechanics.
- No previous experience is required.
- Machine Learning skills
- Interest in working in a small team
Ideally you would be able to start in the next 3 -6 months.Apply:-
Please send a PDF resume to email@example.com