Our Client is a global real estate investment manager. They are looking to add an Analyst to join the Debt Investment and Special Situations team, a specialist business which invests fund capital into structured real estate debt and special situations investments across Europe.
• Analysing & forecasting performance on funds/investment mandates and completed deals.
• Running deal/portfolio level analysis; building performance scenarios, assessing risk allocation and portfolio diversification.
• Monitoring asset's performance which includes but not limited to monitoring business plan progress, loan consents, and underlying asset performance.
• Communicating with the fund manager, investors, borrowers and various other stakeholders internally and externally.
• Preparing asset models and Investment Committee memos for loan restructures and workouts.
• Working with fund manager and client capital to develop future fund strategies and fundraising efforts.
• 2 - 4 years of experience within Real Estate debt focused team or portfolio management role.
• Must have knowledge & experience in analysing and modelling complex deals and financial structures.
• Strong financial modelling skills in Excel.
• Familiarity with more complex capital structures, including the ability to analyse financial statements would be beneficial.
• Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
• Good understanding and an interest in real estate investments and knowledge of debt investments.excellent communication skills, strong work ethic and positive attitude.
If you feel you fit the requirements for this role, please apply today.