Junior Quantitative Researchers
A Quantitative Research Analyst will be tasked to develop and deploy algorithmic trading strategies based on patterns and statistical findings from market behavior.Responsibilities
- Use mathematical or statistical techniques to solve practical issues in finance, including risk management, securities trading or derivative valuation.
- Explore trading ideas, implement and deploy trading algorithms across asset classes.
- Coordinate with traders and analysts to analyze trading strategies, market conditions, and trading system performance.
- Explore trading ideas by analyzing market data for patterns.
- Create tools for data cleaning, processing and analysis.
- Contribute to writing a library of analytical computations to support market data analysis and trading.
Education and experiences:
- Competency with at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Java).
- Practical knowledge in simulation, testing, and statistical modelling (multivariate regression, time series modelling, etc.)
- Research experience dealing with large amounts of high-frequency data.
- Excellent data-mining and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with fundamental and technical analysis in trading and investment.
- Degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Finance or equivalent.
- Relevant professional experiences preferred.