Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Support Relationship Managers in daily operations to enhance customer experience, including handling customer transactions or enquiries, rate fixing for deposits and loans, account opening, maintenance of customer records and files. Monitor and follow-up with Cash/ Trade & Loan operations teams to expedite in processing of client's transactions like remittances, both inward & outward as well as the drawdowns from loans.
- Account opening including KYC and complying with BCAP procedures
- Ensure documentation, credit files are complete and that all approvals, facilities and securities documents are in place at all times.
- Follow up on submission of clients' financials for spreading and assisting the Relationship Managers in preparing the necessary documents for credit review
- Preparation of offer / variation letters and follow up on documentation to align with terms set out
- May take up more duties including ad hoc projects supporting Relationship Managers and team in sales and marketing
- Minimum Diploma holders, with at least 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in a banking environment
- Good understanding of the Corporate Banking business and related banking products is a definite advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.