- Take part in a significant data migration project that is a component of a bigger strategic endeavor.
- Conduct thorough analysis, create functional specification documents, validate them with various stakeholders, and assist in translating the requirements into technological solutions while abiding by Bank policies and procedures.
- Report risks, worries, and other issues to the project lead as soon as they are discovered.
- Take part in data reconciliations and software testing cycles. This includes, but is not limited to, running tests in test-only settings and comparing the outcomes to the specifications, helping business users with their testing, and enabling the integration of software into a real-world setting.
- Ensure that all testing-related evidence is documented in a way that project team members, vendors, and auditors can understand it.
- Attend project meeting schedules.
- Give the project lead regular updates to demonstrate progress toward the strategy for the allocated deliverables.
- Offer organized status reporting on the projects' overall progress.
- 2-10 years of solid expertise in banking, technical analysis, data analysis & reconciliation, testing, and structured documentation.
- Strong knowledge of the global markets (FICC/ EQ/ Derivatives) is a must.
- You can execute in-depth data analysis and reconciliations using your excellent technical database skills and complicated SQL code.
- Understanding the coding would be a big benefit if you have that knowledge.
- It would also be advantageous if you had prior experience using Algo applications.
- You are an expert in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc. It would be ideal if you have experience with any other automated tools for data analysis.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Lu Zhang
and put Diversity Mid-level Data Analyst with Project Management Exposure - Leading iBank in Singapore
in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. _________________________________________________________Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations. To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 22S1136 ) We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) OTC Options Development Head - Leading Investment Bank
2) Head of Equities OMS Development - Global Investment Bank in HK
3) Head of Network Operation & Services - Leading Investment Bank