Description: AML/KYC/Prevention - IC3 Serves as the last line of accuracy assurance for client reports.
- Conducts a thorough quality review of basic client reports to ensure all information in the policy is accurately reflected in the profile. Reviews complex client reports to ensure all information in the policy is accurately reflected in the profile.
- Reviews profiles that have been flagged for escalation during the profile renewal process. Amends client profiles when appropriate. Maintains a current understanding of global issues, risks and events that could affect a clients risk level.
- Identifies and updates profiles when appropriate. Communicates with internal stakeholders and external clients in order to resolve any issues, as needed. No direct reports. May provide guidance to less experienced staff. Contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in trading, brokerage, fraud or law preferred. Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the busines
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.