Location: London, UK
A London based asset manager have tasked us with finding them a new Consumer Analyst. They are looking for someone that has a passion for the consumer sector, in particular consumer staples. They run fundamental bottom-up long only strategies are looking for someone who is aligned with this investment style.
The ideal candidate is someone who has a real passion for the food and beverages and/or luxury goods sectors, ideally working in a top-rated sell side equity research team.
You should consider yourself a specialist in the consumer sector and looking for the opportunity to take this knowledge and apply it to a buyside role. This is an exciting and highly renowned team looking for an induvial with a passion for investing and looking to make the move. In order to be considered for this role you must be a match for the following:
- Educated to degree level from top university
- 3-6 years of experience as a consumer analyst Sell or buy side
- Predominantly have looked at or covered the consumer sector (Staples, Beverages, Luxury Goods)
- Must be confident to lead research and stock selection alongside CIO
- Entrepreneurial minded with a strong self-motivating attitude
In order to be considered for this role, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org