We are currently hiring for a new equity analyst role with one of our most reputable clients. This opportunity is a fantastic chance for the right candidate to join a team with an exemplary track record and learn from some of the best emerging market investors in London. They run a value-focused long-only equity fund with a fundamental bottom-up approach to their investments which includes rigorous research, disciplined portfolio implementation, and risk management.
Thanks to an increase in their exposure to the Indian market, they are looking to bring in a candidate that has local language and market knowledge to bolster this area of expertise. To be clear this is a generalist role in regard to both sector and geography In order to be considered for this role you must match the below requirements:
** Candidates currently not based in the UK cannot be considered for this role **
- Written and spoken fluency In Hindi or Punjabi
- Highly numerate with attention to detail
- A deep interest in EM/Indian Equities
- Experience in conducting detailed company research including the ability to forensically analyse company financial information
- Must have the confidence to make informed decisions in the face of opposition from peers and to challenge the status quo where necessary
- Educated to degree level at minimum from top university
- Strong modelling abilities.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com to express your interest.