Project Manager / Business Analyst - Markets Operations Transformation
Regulatory Change Company:
We are currently looking for an experienced PM/BA to join our Tier-1 clients' Markets Operations Transformation project, working broadly to reduce EUDA's in place. Who are we?
Treliant is a global consulting firm serving banks, mortgage originators and servicers, FinTechs, and other companies providing financial services. We are led by practitioners from the industry and the regulatory community who bring deep domain knowledge to help our clients drive business change and address the most pressing compliance, regulatory, and operational challenges.
We provide data-driven, technology-enabled advisory, implementation, and staffing solutions to the regulatory compliance, risk, financial crimes, and capital markets functions of our clients.
Founded in 2005, Treliant is headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in New York, London, Belfast, Northern Ireland and Łódź, Poland. For more information visit www.treliant.com.About the role
The role will be a broad Project Management / Business Analysis project, working to EUC targets to dramatically reduce EUDAs, creating solutions to put in place for long term implementation.Who are we looking for?
Qualifications & Experience
Professional Skills Communication
- Strong educational background - Degree (Masters would be an advantage)
- Strong history working as a PM/BA, ideally within investment banking/financial services
- Comfortable with desktop software, including Excel/Access, and broad knowledge of other databases and reporting tools
- Confident working with stakeholders across an organisation
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of seniority
- Strong interpersonal skills, with good relationship building and engagement skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- advanced interpersonal & communication skills. Able to liaise confidently with senior stakeholders, either over the phone or via email Team Player
- able to work well within dynamic and goal-focused teams Process Driven
- able to become quickly proficient in new processes and systems Detail-focused
- very strong attention to detail Multi-tasking
- highly organized and able to balance various responsibilities simultaneously Professionally Sceptical
- able to identify and flag anomalies for review Decision-making
- ability to make decisions in a fast-paced and pressurized environment.Commitment
- strong work ethic and delivery focused Why Treliant?
Career Development - We put an emphasis on personal and professional growth by providing all the training you'll need to become a highly skilled Treliant consultant. Programs cover Finance, Regulatory, Technology, and Operational aspects of investment banking. On top of that, we also provide support in obtaining highly sought-after industry-recognised qualifications.
Clients - As a Treliant consultant, you will be working with some of the top clients in the financial services marketplace, such as top tier Investment Banks. Our roles place you at the cutting edge of the projects on which you'll be working, and give you the opportunity to learn from, work with and build relationships with the very best within those companies.
Rewards - Treliant offers our permanent staff an excellent compensation package. View our full list of benefits here.
Core Values - Whether you are a Client or an employee, Treliant wants the best for you. All our relationships are based on our Core Values: Deliver Excellence, Constantly Innovate, Treasure Diversity, Be Nimble, Listen First, and Develop our People.
Diversity & Inclusion - Treliant is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Treliant, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Right to Work
Treliant is not
in the position to provide sponsorship for this current position and so applicants must be able to work in the United Kingdom without requiring sponsorship.
Please note, Treliant receive a high volume of applications for all roles. While we will endeavour to respond to all applicants, this is not always possible. Should you not receive a response to your application within 2 weeks, it is likely that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we would like to retain your details on our systems for 6 months and may contact you should another potentially suitable vacancy arise.