This role entails working closely with the firm's Managing Directors (MDs) in building relationships with clients, potential clients, and finance providers, and taking a lead role in overseeing transactions.
You will be responsible for the analysis of potential origination targets and the execution of live transactions. Working closely with senior bankers to support clients across the FIG sector to analyse and understand financial statements and business, capital
industry and market research to support the preparation of pitch documents.
Key duties include:
- Support on the structuring and execution of transactions on behalf of clients including M&A sell‐side and buy‐side, fundraising, due diligence on the industry and company, valuation analysis, preparing marketing materials, drafting transactional documentation and announcements
- Manage and assist with the preparation of financial models and business valuations, including using DCF, merger and LBO models
- Assist in origination efforts through preparing marketing materials /pitches to prospective new clients
Required skills and experience:
- FIG M&A professional with a minimum of 2 years experience in professional or financial services with FIG sector exposure
- Collaborative approach and proven ability to work as part of a team