Do you aspire to design business solutions tailored for clients' needs? Do you have the ambition to introduce scalable solutions? Would you like to see how Client Change Delivery works in practice? If so this role is for you.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will contribute to onboarding or change of processes and operational work-flows for internal or client driven projects for Global Corporate Actions within Asset Servicing Department.
This role is critical in helping to shape and drive process and technology change across the Fund Accounting business. Role requires strong analytical skillset in order to design, test and validate complex solutions and services for our clients and operational teams. Communication and networking skills are essential to effectively cooperate with multiple stakeholders on various seniority levels across Product, Technology, Operations and our Clients. What would you do as a Senior Business Analyst?
What do you need to become our Senior Business Analyst?
- Perform process analysis and design solutions in response to client or operational needs;
- Deliver business requirements, prepare testing plans and execute/oversee testing;
- Co-operate closely with business stakeholders in hand with our Product, Technology partners and our clients, whilst ensuring the right infrastructure to align our vision and strategic goals;
- Take proactive actions targeted at minimizing and mitigating implementation & projects risk;
- Challenge the status quo, display initiative and innovation in coming up with solutions;
- Perform root cause analysis of common operational problems;
- Manage client and business ad-hoc queries and requirements;
- Contribute to project plans that assess resource requirements and timescales for execution to ensure overall project timescales can be met;
- Display appropriate involvement in Department initiatives & strategic planning.
What would you get in return?
- At least 5 years of experience as Business Analyst in Change Management unit or in operational improvements area (e.g. Lean, reengineering programs);
- Experience of working with asset management clients on a variety of investment fund vehicles (e.g. OEICS, Segregated) or Securities Services operations;
- Thorough understanding of financial market;
- Knowledge of Corporate Actions is an advantage;
- Very good command of English;
- Ability to work in fast paced environment under tight contractual deadlines;
- Capability for stepping into project management at times when required;
- Excellent communication and stakeholders management skills, with the ability to communicate to a range of audiences;
- Strong analytical skills.
- Competitive salary; annual salary review; discretionary annual performance bonus;
- A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams & clients to contribute to critical banking applications;
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools;
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, employee pension plan, benefit system, life insurance);
- Working in a friendly, dynamic, supportive and diverse environment - including multiple affinity and social networks & voluntary activities to engage with;
- Structured onboarding process and extensive training offering (e.g. including Udemy, Degreed);
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas.
Would you like to contribute to our mission of enabling Growth and Progress? Then, your place is here! Job Family Group:
Project and Program Management Job Family:
Project Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting