You will take ownership of issues for a derivative processing application, ensuring resilience and stability, as well as investigating issues, providing fixes, supporting projects and maintaining the system.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 2+ years application or production support experience within investment banking / financial markets
- Understanding of fixed income products (interest rates, swaps in particular) is highly advantageous
- Technical skills in XML, Shell Scripting, Oracle and SQL
- DevOps experience (Jenkins, BitBucket) and AWS cloud experience is preferred
- Python skills preferred but not required
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is an initial six-month contract, with a rate of £330-380/day (PAYE, with employer's taxes paid in addition), based London with hybrid working.