The role will involve working alongside a small team of portfolio managers and analysts to assist in the analysis of potential investment opportunities across Global Emerging Markets.
The successful candidate will have generalist coverage and conduct bottom-up fundamental research.
- Conduct detailed analysis on a variety of companies in Global Emerging Markets, generating investment recommendations for portfolio managers
- Produce in-depth written research notes
- Monitor relevant portfolios, maintain models and report on existing holdings
- Develop a detailed understanding of broader macro issues in the regions
- Attend internal investment meetings and external industry conferences
- Ideally 2-4 years' fundamental equity research experience
- Relevant experience analysing Emerging Markets stocks
- Working towards CFA qualification
- Strong academic background
- Genuine interest in investment and markets
- Good team player; adaptable and flexible. Able to work within a small team, but also build their own network of contacts within the organisation
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly in both written and oral form; ability to cope with robust debate and challenge to investment theses and opinions
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.