As a Barclays Prime Billing Analyst you will provide support to the Prime IT team who are responsible for providing and managing a full suite of trading, custody and settlement systems, as well as financial services. You will be responsible for project management, business/data analysis and testing services to a range of system implementation projects and serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on business and functional domain knowledge.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
• Working as a liaison among project stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate features for new functionality
• Serving as the SME for business and functional domain knowledge, you will be working closely with the Business and sharing your knowledge / expertise
• Providing thorough business analysis expertise and recommendations to the project teams
• Conducting impact analysis, both business and technical, working closely with tech leads
• Completing end-to-end requirements management and traceability, both functional and non-functional
• Creating and maintaining automation architecture, framework and technical documentation
• Owning and running with release tasks, collaborating with release management and BA/QA teams to ensure production releases are performed with high levels accuracy
• Working with the Team Lead to understand the bi-weekly metrics demonstrating delivery levels and productivity output and seeks out areas of process improvement
What we're looking for:
• Collaborative team-worker with an excellent work ethic and excellent communication and organisation skills
• Excellent analytical and creative thinking skills, with a willingness to learn and take on challenging tasks
• Energetic and motivated, with the ability to work independently and to tight deadlines
• Delivery focused with the ability to communicate and liaise at all levels, both verbally and in writing
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience working in an Agile development team
• Experience in Banking / Financial domains (preferably Prime Services)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Visio and an awareness of SQL
Where will you be working?
Our new state-of-the-art Campus, right in the heart of Glasgow is a hub of creative collaboration. A place where everyone can bring their true selves to work and reach their full potential. Home to 5,000 of our colleagues, our Tradeston campus will support the community in more ways than one - by creating thousands of new career opportunities and celebrating local artists. A short walk from Central Station on the south of the Clyde, it will be a key location for the Barclays business that will deepen our ties with the city and its communities.