Overview Lead Analyst, Client Processing Markets FX Operations
Bank of New York Mellon offers a comprehensive FX solution that meets clients trading, hedging, payments and settlements needs.
We provide robust global FX capabilities from Sales and Trading, industry leading custody offerings and platform services. We are No 1 in real Money Overall Market Leader and top 3 in the Euromoney five categories of Service.
To support this the FX Operations goal is to deliver a timely and high-quality operational support for all products and clients trading through the FX business experience to clients. They focus on two main objectives: to enhance client experience through the delivery of a consistent and efficient operations process and to accelerate revenue growth through a timely business implementation process.
This group will support all processes within FX - processing trades to ensure accurate and timely settlement, confirmation of FX trades with clients or counterparties, static data set up of settlement instructions and systems feeds, pre-execution trade checks, investigations, and reconciliation.
The FX Operations team are a global team of approximately 130 people in North America, Europe, and Asia with a 24/5 pass-the-book coverage model. Team Overview
As a member of the APAC Markets FX Operations team, the successful candidate will play a key role in the day-to-day functions within FX Operations and be involved in a suite of business initiatives, projects, and process enhancements. Key roles & Responsibilities
- Provide support to the trading, Sales, and internal stakeholders on Emerging APAC Custody FX Markets businesses.
- Ensure that the key middle office controls are performed daily such as FX approvals validation, traders, Sales, and Client queries etc.
- Proper coordination with Local Custodian banks to liaise on FX activity.
- Analyse and resolve exception, evaluate, and escalate risk items to management and business partners.
- Participate in new product development, design of enhancements and system testing requirements to ensure the product continues to accurately and timely process of all FX transactions.
- Interact with stakeholders to ensure alignment on key priorities, control framework standards and visibility over pipeline projects and associated changes
- Analyse and continuously evolve team processes in-line with market changes and bank policies
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- Contributes to the achievement of related team's objectives.
- Assist in any ad hoc tasks as requested.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.