As a Barclays Client Due Diligence (CDD) Control Analyst, your role is within the CDD Operations of Client and Account Operations which supports the Wealth & Investments and Private Bank UK & International businesses. You will be conducting CDD and tax review of Clients to ensure they meet business specific standards, Global AML policy, and regulatory requirements, while adhering to local operating procedures. This is a technical role with no direct line management responsibilities.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity - helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
This opportunity is open to flexible working arrangements. Such as working from home, flexible or compressed hours, and part-time options. If you have a need for flexibility, please apply and discuss this with us during the hiring process.
This opportunity is location flexible. We will consider requests for locating the role at an alternative Barclays' key UK office from that advertised.
We are currently operating in a hybrid working environment, meaning that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Navigating across multiple systems while carrying out relevant tasks
• Working closely with colleagues across all jurisdictions in order to share knowledge
• Providing timely management information and root cause analysis to stakeholders
• Continually seeking to improve and enhance processes and procedures
• Personal accountability to ensure personal development reflects training needs analysis
What we're looking for:
• Ability to become, a subject matter expert in business specific CDD standards, Global AML policy and regulatory requirements
• Broad knowledge of Financial Crime regulations and policies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Broad knowledge of operational risk requirements and standards applicable to the relevant processes and procedures
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Broad knowledge of Financial Services and Regulations
• Previous experience of working within Wealth & Investments and/or Private Bank and understand the proposition
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to make informed decisions with ability to articulate rationale
• A collaborate approach to complex situations in order to get to deliver an excellent Client outcome
Where will you be working?
Our new state-of-the-art Campus, right in the heart of Glasgow is a hub of creative collaboration. A place where everyone can bring their true selves to work and reach their full potential. Home to 5,000 of our colleagues, our Tradeston campus will support the community in more ways than one - by creating thousands of new career opportunities and celebrating local artists. A short walk from Central Station on the south of the Clyde, it will be a key location for the Barclays business that will deepen our ties with the city and its communities.