We have a 12-month fixed term opportunity for an experienced Group FP&A Analyst within our Manchester based team. This is a hybrid role with approximately one day per week in the office. Reporting to the Senior Group FP&A Manager, the role of Group FP&A Analyst is to assist with the day to day running of group-wide planning & reporting processes and to provide the financial insight to the group to support strategic decision making.What will you be doing?
Is this you?
- Assisting with the coordination of the overall planning processes, timelines, stakeholder engagement, the key inputs and outputs from the local finance teams
- Continuous improvement of the Group wide planning & reporting process, challenging the status quo and identifying areas for process improvement and efficiency
- Seek to enhance the control environment to ensure robust controls are implemented and evidenced across all FP&A reporting and analysis
- Championing an Anaplan first approach to ensure we are leveraging the full capabilities of the system right across the planning and reporting process both inside and outside of finance
- Ownership for monthly segmental P&L management P&L output. Consolidation of group numbers, being able to identify issues, challenge submissions and ensure they are followed up and resolved
- Liaise and build collaborative relationships with finance teams across the Group
- Working closely with the Finance teams across Arrow to coordinate and support the usage of Anaplan in the planning and reporting process
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills to establish excellent relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Running and maintaining group models, entering and ensuring consistency and appropriateness of assumptions
- Preparing inputs for presentation packs to Excom, including numbers, analysis, insight, and commentary
- Support and improve the monthly Group ExCom and Board financial reporting, with a focus on drivers and KPIs
- Producing ad-hoc analysis as required by the team
- Ability to step back and explain trends, movements and identify outliers and issues with the underlying data
Why Arrow Global?
- Part Qualified / qualified accountant, with management accounts experience and understanding of board level reporting
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Stakeholder engagement and ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders and systems to deliver consistent and accurate MI
- Understanding of executive level reporting and insight required
- Able to work to tight deadlines and comfortable working under pressure
- Able to problem solve
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience with Anaplan and Power BI preferrable, but not essential
Arrow Global Group is a leading European investor and asset manager in the non-performing and non-core assets sector. Operating in five different geographies and servicing over 9 million customer accounts. Our Purpose - building better financial futures.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package, and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs and the opportunity to work collaboratively with multiple European countries.
Please note - we are an equal opportunities employer and FCA regulated company - We will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and five-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening. (Strictly No Recruitment Agencies Please