A leading hedge fund are currently recruiting for a Collateral Managament Analyst within their Collateral & Treasury team to support with risk reporting, regulatory reporting, counterparty risk and initial margin management.Responsibilities
- Working within the Collateral and Treasury team, assisting with the production and maintenance of risk reports to both front office and senior management
- Reconciliation/approval/simulation/optimisation of Initial Margin amounts
- Production of reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis encompassing: cash usage, counterparty risk, OPERA and investor reports
- Regulatory reporting: AIFMD, Form PF, CPO-PQR as and when required
- Work closely with the Business Technology Services department on improving existing reports and developing new ones
- 2-5 years of collateral management or counterparty risk experience within a hedge fund or financial institution
- Excel, SQL, VBA, python knowledge highly desirable but not essential.
The firm are known for their impressive bonus potential and strong meritocratic ethos and will offer fantastic opportunities for any ambitious 2-5 years experienced candidates looking for a platform to develop their careers.
This role is generally an office based position with some flexibility around that where required.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, please apply directly via this advert or to be fast tracked, send yor
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.