FNZ provides an opportunity to gain unparalleled experience working for an organisation with a unique combination of both retail technology and financial services at one of the fastest growing and most successful companies in the global FinTech sector.
Working within the FNZ Dealing team you will be responsible for the overseeing of trade support this will include Customer Service and any support issues that may arise. Supporting the Dealers with any actions that impact trading activities. Liaise with departments as necessary relating to any transaction queries.
You may come from an investment background with previous experience in a similar role; however, these are also excellent opportunities if you are looking for your first step into investment management and operations.
Person Key Attributes:
What we offer:
- Accuracy; to ensure that completion of daily tasks are true and accurate
- Efficiency; to ensure that completion of daily tasks are executed in a timely manner and deadlines are met
- Effective communication; to ensure that information is communicated effectively to necessary parties and in a timely manner for purpose of rapid resolution
- Record keeping; to maintain records as required
- Procedures; contribute to and maintain relevant and robust documented procedures
- Information Systems; to make effective use of the Company's information systems that are relevant to the role
- Planning; to prioritise the work to ensure all activities are completed on time and within agreed deadlines
- CPD; to develop professional and technical knowledge and skills via training & development in order to meet Continuing Professional Development requirements.
- Other tasks; to undertake any other projects/ tasks as may reasonably be required to facilitate the smooth operation of the company
- Report, in line with the Risk Event process, any actual operational risk events or "near misses" that occur.
What we are looking for:
- Be part of a successful company that continues to grow and expand into new markets
- Unique exposure to UK markets and a broad range of investment products
- Global career opportunities
- Friendly, open and motivating work environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully paid private health and life insurance plus other add on benefits
- Fully paid training & development opportunities
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible working
- Volunteer leave
What will you need to succeed at FNZ?
- GCSE/Degree educated in a relevant subject?
- Experience (but not essential training will be given) of delivering an excellent level of service to customers
- Experience in using Excel (This is a must) for data analysis
- The ability to work accurately and to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of banking and Financial Services (desirable)
- Able to demonstrate understanding of FCA regulations (desirable)
- A 'can-do', adaptable approach. FNZ moves fast - you will need to be willing to learn new things quickly
- You will be a self-starter
- High level problem solving and quantitative reasoning
- Work well in a team and build collaborative relationships with stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail