About Columbia Threadneedle Investments
What working at Columbia Threadneedle offers....
Working at Columbia Threadneedle Investments you'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all of our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies, and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients' specific requirements.
Job Purpose Statement
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are...
The position supports initiatives specific to investment performance measurement and analysis. It involves business analysis, system support and maintenance. Lead initiatives from design through implementation and monitoring. Be the liaison between business leaders, staff, utility functions, and at times external parties to ensure information exchange and to accomplish department objectives.
How you'll spend your time...
Ongoing team responsibilities include:
• Lead and participate in project-oriented initiatives to meet the objectives of the performance analytics department either in a team or self-directed environment, such as improvements impacting performance data, systems, and processes. Ensure thorough documentation of work processes are in place and maintained.
• Act as liaison among business leaders, staff and utility functions to gather information, share best practices, and ensure initiatives are well executed. May be called on to manage projects across multiple business areas.
• Partner within operations, technology, and vendors to ensure data quality and to identify and resolve issues related to performance data and reporting. Manage multiple relationships across the organization, including external vendors.
• Utilize and understand general and advanced performance measurement concepts and methodologies.
• Influence and regularly interact at all levels of the organization, including Senior Management, Portfolio Managers, Marketing Professionals, and Legal/Compliance Professionals.
• Operate BAU processes across Performance Team, including oversee data loads, running monthly control dashboards, management of new accounts.
• Facilitate and manage Polices and Procedures for the Performance Team, working with members to create and update them.
To be successful in this role you will have...
• Degree Educated, or equivalent work experience
• Solid work experience in investment management or financial services
• Strong knowledge of investment concepts
• Critical thinker with strong problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work independently
• A strong team player who is able to successfully meet deadlines
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools, such as Microsoft Excel and Access
If you also had this, it would be great...
• Advanced knowledge of performance measurement concepts
• Work experience specific to performance measurement and analytics
• Proficient with data and report automation
• Advanced experience with performance systems, such as FactSet, Fundstation, Wilshire iQ, Morningstar, and/or Lipper