Utilise your experience as a project and change analyst supporting the Financial Management Group's Treasury division, you will be focused on regulatory, process and system delivery and change projects. You will have demonstrated experiences of project delivery in the regulatory change, capital, or liquidity space. As part of our central Financial Management Group Projects and Change team, you will be aligned to the Treasury division which includes regulatory reporting, capital, and liquidity management teams.
In this exciting and visible role, you will join a team comprising individuals from diverse backgrounds, and varying levels of experience, supported by both technical and functional experts.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordination and monitoring of multiple projects aimed at enhancing regulatory reporting processes,
- Assisting the Treasury team to tracking deliverables including obligations to regulators, various forums, committees, and boards involving inputs from multiple Macquarie groups and divisions
- Providing project governance and support for the preparation of regulatory deliverables through planning, managing dependencies and deliverables across a wide range of stakeholders
- Working with the wider Financial Management Group Projects and Change team to communicate the above, feed into wider treasury initiatives and material change projects and to share insights with the Treasury team
You will also have:
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Ability to co-ordinate multiple assignments and work independently
- Enthusiastic and energetic outlook with excellent interpersonal skills
- A 'can-do' attitude with a proven record of delivering project outcomes
- Flexible skill set and confident approach to tackling issues
- Prince2 or PMI qualification would be an advantage
- Experience working as a Business Analyst in any context would be advantageous though not essential
If you are someone with a desire to be part of something exciting and innovative, and who has the drive to lead change and share your expertise, then this could be the opportunity for you! About the Financial Management Group
In our Financial Management Group you will be part of a team that provides strategic analysis and advice on capital, funding, liquidity, tax and financial performance to support the growth of Macquarie's businesses around the world. You will join a team that ensures Macquarie continues to meet its financial, regulatory and tax reporting compliance obligations in the jurisdictions in which we operate, and a team that maintains significant relationships on behalf of the Group. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.