The vacancyWhat will you be doing?
Following a period of significant growth within our fund management business, we are looking to recruit an Analyst within Capital Allocation. The role of the Capital Allocation team is to support the CCO & CIO/CEO in the allocation of capital across the business and within Arrow's third-party funds. This includes monitoring the performance of Arrow's investment strategies, analysing market risks and returns, and assessing new opportunities for investment in the context of the firm's long-term growth and investment objectives.Is this you?
- Supporting in the production and maintenance of financial models to support capital allocation decisions for a pan European fund management business
- Monitoring Investment performance and forward looking investment pipeline, presenting findings and potential risk factors to internal stakeholders
- Assisting in responses to investor queries surrounding the portfolio and performance, engaging with external stakeholders as necessary
- Supporting in conducting scenario analysis and stress testing of the fund portfolio(s) to enable effective risk management of the investment programme
- Monitoring the performance of fund(s) under management, investigating trends, risk factors, and identifying areas requiring further analysis and risk mitigation
- Performing special projects/analysis and supporting in the preparation of business plans, monthly estimations / forecasts
Desirable: Why Arrow Global?
- Strong academic background, within a quantitative discipline, e.g. STEM fields(s), Economics, Finance
- Comfortable working with large data sets, identifying and presenting key insights
- A high degree of attention to detail with the ability to consolidate and interpret complex information from multiple sources
- Strong MS Office Excel skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to solve problems under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Selfmotivated and capable of using own initiative to drive improvements in business processes
Arrow Global Group is a leading European investor and asset manager in the non-performing and non-core assets sector. Operating in five different geographies and servicing over nine million customer accounts. Our Purpose - building better financial futures.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs and the opportunity to work collaboratively with multiple European countries.
Please note - we are an equal opportunities employer and FCA regulated company - We will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and five year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening. (Strictly no recruitment agencies please).Who we are
Arrow is an ambitious company. Our determination to succeed is matched by our drive to do things the right way - ensuring we create a sustainable business that builds better financial futures for our stakeholders.
We are entrepreneurial, fast-paced and decisive. Proud of our family values, we cherish working together in a safe, supportive community.
We trust our people to make the right decisions - and we back them all the way. We're also brave enough to acknowledge mistakes - and to learn from them.
We celebrate success and reward those who take personal accountability to help us achieve exceptional long-term results.
We're open and eager to embrace new ways of working. Ours is a diverse community, enriched by our local identities, working collaboratively to build a powerful, unified and dynamic organisation.