- Responsible for the research coverage of the Asia Pacific ex Japan property sector and the generation of stock ideas within this sector space;
- Ensure that the team is kept abreast of developments in the various property markets and the stocks under coverage, and to actively communicate views and stock ideas to the portfolio managers;
- Manage a sector sleeve within the Asia core fund with the objective of outperforming the sector benchmark;
- Work closely with colleagues in the Asian Equities team and where appropriate across the Investment Division; and
- To collaborate with colleagues from the Business Development team to represent the firm to clients, consultants and others interested in LGI's products, insights and investment process.
- University degree with CFA preferred;
- Proven expertise and track record of adding value in stock generation over a period of at least 5 years;
- Experience of working closely with a team of fund managers and analysts;
- Excellent research and analytical skills and ability to conduct probing and comprehensive interviews with management and to build value-added relationships over time;
- Experience in institutional asset management;
- Possess a thorough understanding of the property sector, especially in China and Hong Kong;
- Able to construct and articulate a concise investment thesis, and pitch a recommendation to senior professionals with conviction is essential;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong team player; and
- Good interpersonal skills.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.