LGIM is looking for a Collateral Utilities Analyst to undertake all aspects of the Collateral Utilities function, ensuring counterparty risk is effectively managed. The role will involve liaising with various internal and external stakeholders covering Portfolio Reconciliations across OTC Bi-lateral/Cleared and Repo transactions as well as ensuring new legal documentation is appropriately loaded into LGIM's Collateral Margining system. The Utilities team are also responsible for ensuring all static data and daily exposures are accurate as well as providing MI and reporting to various stakeholders across the business.
This role will be a 12 month FTC. What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Ensuring all open LGIM positions are mapped within internal systems and Tri-Resolve, identifying missing positions and economic discrepancies
- Monitoring differences in relation to EMIR dispute reporting thresholds
- Help compile and review Management Information Statistics and analysing trends on reconciliation breaks
- Working closely with Derivative Pricing in reviewing counterparty valuation techniques for OTC derivatives to understand differences as a result of modelling variances
- Ensure all legal terms contained with CSAs/GMRAs/Clearing Agreements are accurately loaded and maintained within the margin system, contributing to new business discussions where appropriate.
- Ensure all exposure and collateral balances are loaded each day to LGIM's margin system, working closely with Pricing to ensure any issues are swiftly addressed
- Ensuring all stock lending activity is reconciled and not breaching agreed lending limits
- Establish strong relationships and work in conjunction with Global Operations, Custodians, Brokers and Counterparts.
- Contribute to developing the cross-regionally relationship between London and Chicago offices.
- Experience in Collateral operational processes
- Understanding of Derivative products across rates, credit and structured
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Proactive approach to work with a focus on improving processes and key controls
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who is flexible in their approach to work