In this role some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the GIPS database and ensure compliance with GIPS standards
- Explain fund performance and attribution analysis to internal stakeholders and client.
- Present Performance and Attribution analysis and take minutes in the Quarterly Fund Review meetings with the Investment Director, Fund Management, Risk and Performance teams.
- To calculate and sign off on management and performance fees.
- To calculate and validate account performance figures, whilst also reconciling data supplied by index providers.
Key technical skills:
- Sound system knowledge of systems/information providers such as Factset, Lipper and Portia.
- Strong mathematical ability with a high level of accuracy.
- Good IT skills with excellent Excel knowledge
- Qualifications such as the IMC, CIPM and CFA.
- Detailed knowledge of Statpro is advantageous
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.