Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore. Job Responsibilities Your key roles & responsibilities include:
supervising/managing/promoting IT related projects in Asia region
- controlling/managing IT investment budget in Asia region
- gathering/sharing information and giving direction in event of system trouble in Asia region
- planning/managing measures to improve various issues related to regional IT matters Job Requirements What you should have:
- Business-level proficiency in both the English and Japanese languages as you are required to communicate, read and understand as well as respond and present in these two languages to management in Asian offices and Japan (Head office).
- Experience in the project management of system development
- Experience in the support and management of banking systems
- Experience and knowledge about IT budget planning and control including negotiation with relevant parties such as head office IT planning section
Join Mizuho Bank, Ltd., in Singapore, and be part of our expanding team, passionate to build the future together. "One MIZUHO: Building the future with you"