Are you a Business Analyst looking for your next move? Due to growth we have a new opportunity to join our award winning financial services business. The Team
The role sits within the fast-paced Systems and Service Development department and reports to one of the Lead Business Analysts. The team is made up of three Lead BAs and six BAs working within an inclusive and supportive structure that encourages progression to a Senior BA / Lead BA position.
The team places an emphasis on dynamism, adaptability and collaboration, helping to propel the business forward by delivering projects smoothly and on time.The Role
This role will provide you with full ownership of the business analysis on changes from beginning to end including assisting and supporting the business with their implementation. The main duties of the role include working alongside colleagues to analyse the business and liaising with the software development team in Melbourne, designing and creating system enhancements and functionality.Responsibilities include:
- Undertaking analysis and elicitation activities to capture and communicate business requirements. Preparing and maintaining project documentation, to include (but not limited to) the Business Case, Gap Analysis (As is/To be process), User Stories and the Business Requirements Document. Impact analysis of changes, evolving and new requirements.
- Post implementation reviews including benefit realisation.
- Work within Transact's flexible change environment.
- To consult extensively with business areas to assist in identifying and documenting business needs, solving problems, gathering requirements, identifying scope, usage and security requirements.
- To consult and co-ordinate with the software developers to develop functionality and enhancements to the Transact systems.
- To be proactive in passing on information for users on new versions of the software and other developments as appropriate, including test scripts, user release notes and training materials.
This role is ideal for candidates with previous experience as a Business Analyst within the financial services industry with a good understanding of investments and life products. You will need a good understanding of and experience in change management and system requirements gathering. A Business Analyst qualification such as the BCS Diploma is also desirable however we do also support completion of professional qualifications.
This role will have the opportunity to work on web change projects within the business and as such we are keen to hear from candidates who have web, digital, UX and customer journey business analysis experience. Due to business demands, there will be opportunities to work on projects outside the digital world and develop your own project experience.
Within the role you will have the opportunity to build on your project experience from start to finish and as such you will need to be able to work under pressure, manage your own workload and work to quick turnaround times. Candidates must be comfortable working in a changing environment. At Transact, we encourage a culture of contribution and collaboration so you will need to be able to communicate at all levels across the business with strong people and social skills.About Us
Transact is the leading independent investment wrap platform in the UK. Established in 2000, we have over £50.1 billion of funds under direction (as at September 2022) on behalf of over 7,500 advisers and 224,000 investor clients. Our service includes an online platform, owned and built by us, and dedicated regional adviser support to help bring clients' assets and investments together in a smarter, more tax efficient way. We offer access to a wide range of tax wrappers (including ISAs, pensions and life insurance investment bonds) and funds which advisers use to build client investment portfolios. Portfolio valuations, purchases and sales are all supported via Transact Online which is available 24/7. Transact's parent company, IntegraFin Holdings plc, is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 index.Equal Opportunities
We provide a diverse and inclusive workplace and ensure that all of our staff respect and understand individual differences. We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.