Job Description: Job Title: Analyst II Corporate Title: Vice President Location: Bromley Bank of America:
We are a financial services company offering a wide array of opportunities across many functions. Our focus on the financial success of our clients - individuals, companies and institutional investors - shapes the way that we organize ourselves and run our business.
Global Technology delivers technology services globally across the bank's eight lines of business that serve individuals, companies and institutions. The team also focuses on digital banking, payments, infrastructure, data management and technology that enhances cyber security, and risk and capital management.
Innovation is at the heart of all Global Technology does. As a member of Global Tech, you will use leading technologies such as robotics and artificial intelligence, as well as improved processes, to build our business. The team has replaced core platforms and simplified its infrastructure to improve speed to market. Its private cloud provides an environment that is scalable and secure. Global Tech uses data and analytics to enhance service, provide solutions and deepen relationships. Role Description:
- Working within a distributed Agile team and possibly lead one in due course
• Liaising with Business users to go through the requirements & design
• Business analysis to produce to functional / technical design
• Work with developers to write requirements using Specification By Examples (SBE)
• UAT testing support and co-ordination across SoUsA team and external interfacing teams
• Build excellent relationships across technology and user communities
• Basic Python, ORACL or SQL server knowledge is preferable
• Liaising with treasury PM to ensure readiness of the release by creating PPRT and deployment events
• Document and communicate required information for deployment, maintenance, support, and business functionality.
• Adhere to team delivery/release process and cadence pertaining to code deployment and release.
• Ability to work with global as well as offshore and vendor teams The Team:
We are currently 40-member global technology team located in Bromley, London, Dublin, India (Hyderabad and Chennai)
We are also partnering with consultancy such as CAPCO and Accenture.
Members of team have opportunity to work in true agile fashion with global team.
The stakeholders base is predominantly in in UK and USA with some presence in Hong Kong and other locations in Asia.
The dev team has opportunity to interact with technology team outside GXPP-ROCS organisation like securities tech, treasury tech, PB tech, FICC tech providing networking and growth opportunities. Core Skills:
Tech business analyst, with experience of data analysis, requirements gathering, design, and UAT testing support. Understanding current state and systems.
Good knowledge of global markets business, equity and FICC products and front to back processing.
Understanding of release processes and tooling, JIRA, Jenkins etc.
Good understanding of agile methodology and practices
ORACLE or SQL server
Attitude to learn technology i.e. python Bank of America:
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
We strive to ensure that our recruitment processes are accessible for all candidates and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements. As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.