11644 About our client
Our client is a long-standing multi-strategy private markets investor with significant capital under management. Its clients include top institutional investors that can either invest in co-mingled funds alongside other institutional investors or hold a separately managed account (a bespoke portfolio consisting of private markets investments).
The investor relations team is involved in the building and maintaining of these institutional client relationships. They work closely with investment, portfolio reporting, finance and legal teams across the firm to execute top-quality client management and support business development efforts. You will sit in a strategic position where you will be responsible for product development, servicing existing investors and maintaining relationships with investors. What the job involves
Who we are looking for
- Act as first point of contact for investor requests and take them through the full fund life cycle
- Lead on investor due diligence efforts throughout the fundraising period
- Development of marketing materials for fundraising, roadshows, AGMs and investor calls
- Carry out quarterly reporting and other ad-hoc bespoke reporting
- Answer potential and existing investor queries with regards to a wide range of matters from performance analytics, track record, team information, etc.
- Produce market research, competitor analysis and presentations for internal strategic meetings
- Strong track record coupled with experience in private markets, preferably within a client focused role either in an investor relations, team or placement agent
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, able to build strong, lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of institutional client and consultant community required
- Strong technical background - highly numerate with brilliant Excel skills
- Ability to clearly and accurately communicate business and financial product information.